Tuesday, November 20, 2007

When life gives you lemons... Chuck them back as hard as you can...

So, Dr. number 3 has turned out to be mildly charming... despite the handle-bar stash... although by the end of my appointment that seemed to be growing on me too!



I think I have finally found a good listener at the very least. But then again, not really all that hard to top the other two!




Unfortunately, this means exploratory, laparoscopic surgery is in order to determine the cause of my pain, since multiple rounds of blood work and ultrasounds have been considered normal and/or inconclusive to date.

Honestly, if this means getting to the bottom of over a year's worth of discomfort and stress, then by all means, do what you will. I already feel like a human medical experiment... so, what's one more test.




However, as always , I continue to be sceptically optimistic and will continue to go forward as such...



I figure there is still time to drop bait and run, however.

Fortunately, I received a call yesterday to tell me that all the other tests were negative. [big sigh of relief]

So, I will forge on as usual and keep you posted...

No comments: