Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Contemplating a dreamsicle...


delicious_pop, originally uploaded by callaghanse.

Oh, childhood...

When the simple pleasure of eating a Popsicle with delicious ice cream inside excited you beyond words...

Running in circles until you fell down dizzy, made you giggle...

And Marshmallows rocked your world...

Gosh, I miss it.

I sometimes try to relive those days, but people tend to frown upon a 32 year old woman racing through the aisles of the grocery store, singing at the top of her lungs, while pushing a cart full of groceries in zig-zag's all over the store.

They would surely commit me!

And, no, that hasn't actually happened! Though, I have thought about it... several times.

But I sure do love watching Seamus enjoy the simple pleasures of childhood... enthusiastically!

Thank you, Seamus, for allowing me little glimpses into the world I remember fondly. Please, try and enjoy it for as long as you can!

And I will do everything in my power to make sure no one tries to stop you...

No comments: