Monday, August 27, 2007

Rainy Days and Mondays...

So, here it is Monday.

The B-day has come and gone and of course, the pretty pink hued birthday wrap is still sitting on my needles. Not even close to being finished.

But it's OK.

I justify this because, I have yet to see my friend. So until I see her, I have time. This may not make sense to you, but as a life long procrastinator, it makes total sense to me.

I actually made a huge attempt this weekend and was making good progress, until I realized that I probably wouldn't even see her to give it to her, so therefore I could catch up on episodes of CSI: Miami on the DVR and play "catch" with my son (more like duck). His aim isn't very good, but he's two so you have to cut him some slack.

Anyway, I will continue to push on and hopefully I will meet my "deadline".

No comments: